Saturday, May 30, 2009

bliss.

I spent the afternoon languishing (the word is appropriate, I swear) by the pool with about a gazillion other sun worshipers. Then I swam some laps. I am gaining my muscle back and really enjoying the feel of being one with my body again--making it do whatever it is I feel like doing.
Now, I am on the couch with Jason Mraz and some watermelon and an oversized tshirt, enjoying singed skin, waiting for Ryan to drive up in the Scout I can hear all the way from the interstate, to ride over with no top (on the Scout, not me) to the park to kick a ball around and then go jump into another pool and see Nathan Shirai and then grill out.

There is no expression strong enough to insert here. I love the summertime with my whole being. :)

Just felt like sharing.

No comments: